sexta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2008

Greek tragedy - article

Well, being totally snobbish and obnoxious, I’m sending an article I wrote for a class I took in college about art in Ancient times. The main focus of the article is the tragedy Electra by Sophocles, but I compare it to other plays with the same subject and, what’s more important, present some important and recurrent characteristics of the Greek tragedy. I’m only doing this because I thought that it might help on the discussions about Euripides’ Medea and also because the professor complimented the work a lot and told me to get it published (I’m not bragging, but, well, I should be :P) – which I’m kind of doing, but the online magazine, Universos da História, will only be available in a couple of months, so I’m sending via megaupload.com my first draft of the paper (in order to fit the demands of the magazine I had to add some stuff, but I actually prefer the original version that is the one I used in college and the one I’m sending).

The link is: http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=88TRNBXF

Hope someone reads it and enjoys it!

Victor

3 comentários:

we are: disse...

Sorry, I keep missusing the word "article" (not that I'm totally wrong). It should be more appropriate if I used instead something like "paper" or "essay", but anyways everyone got the message.

Unknown disse...

Hey there is something here!! Start counting, babe!

Sorry, I'm talking to the blog...

we are: disse...

i dunno how to dld an article from this page!!!!
*dumb*

- mila -